Monday, March 25, 2013

Birthdays!

So today is two of my best friends birthdays! I love birthdays! What ways do you celebrate?
I always love to begin their special day with a phone call. In this case I live with one of my best friends so of course I jumped on her while she was sleeping at 12:00 a.m. This probably wasn't the nicest thing to do, because she had to wake up at 4:00 a.m. for work... BUT this day only happens once a year. Then make them something special, such as breakfast or a card. If not take them out to lunch or dinner if there's time in both of your day. If your not near your friend or family member send them a nice text during the day telling them you hope their day is going well! What ways do you show your friend you love them on their birthday?


Happy Birthday, Sasha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment